Undoubtedly, Fortnite Battle Royale is the most popular online videogame across all the platforms it is playable it. The reason why Fortnite is so popular has been linked to being a free to play title but one thing that most people miss is how frequent the content updates are. The game is updated on a weekly basis, making it always almost an entirely new game. Now, another Fortnite weekly update has dropped to add new weapons and change the rotation of limited time game modes. This week’s update brings a brand new throwable item and one of the most liked LTMs.
- The same as classic matches but only with three-man squads.
- Solid Gold Squads
- One of the most loved LTM Solid Gold Squads making its return by only allowing players to have Legendary weapons.
- Sniper Shootout Duos
- As you can understand from the title of it, Duo matches with only Sniper Rifles.
New Item – Chug Splash
A new throwable that heals everyone regardless of enemy or ally in a small area instead of dealing damage. Chug Splash grants 20 health to all players upon being in the proximity of the explosion radius.
- Grants 20 health/shield.
- Grants health unless full health, in which case will grant 20 shield.
- Available in only Rare variant.
- Drops in stacks of 2.
- Max stack size is 6.
- Can be found in Chests, Vending Machines, Llamas, and Floor Loot.
The only change to Shotguns in general is the cooldowns. Now it only applies when you’re carrying multiple shotguns, regardless of Shotgun type. Keep in mind that since this is a Quality of Life change meaning that it aims to improve the gameplay, more adjustments may be done in the near future.
- Reduced the long-range effectiveness by 20%.
- Reduced the medium-range effectiveness by 10%.
- Dual Pistols
- Boom Bow
Since the majority of the weapons that arrived in Season 9 are mostly explosives, these Vaults aimed to adjust the availability of those kinds of weapons.