Another new season of Fortnite Battle Royale means more new additions to the game and Epic never fails us to come up with surprises. So far, the debut of Season 10 has been mind-boggling with everything that has happened. The orb that was spotted in Loot Lake has exploded, eating everything on its way. From what we can understand in the trailer, it is safe to say that the orb can play with time, and since the theme of the season is “Out of Time”, it suits well to the theme.
- Fortnite Season 10 Week 2 Challenges
The story trailer revealed that new Points of Interests will appear out of nowhere and the latest leaks already suggest that we will be seeing a new location tomorrow named Tilted Town, replacing Neo Tilted. This makes so much sense since the orb has the ability to control time and we could see Neo Tilted going back a thousand years. This new location will be themed in Wild West and will play thematic pieces when you first get to the location. But these are all for another post, we know that you’re here for the Week 1 challenges!
Here is the complete list of challenges that you will face to earn a few Battle Pass levels this week!
- Deal damage opponents with Shotguns (500)
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (500)
- Deal damage to opponents from above (500)
- Deal damage to opponents in a single match (1000)
- Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents (500)
- Deal damage with Suppressed Weapons to opponents (500)
- Deal damage to opponents from below (500)
- Deal damage with 5 different weapons in a single match
- Deal damage opponents with Assault Rifles (500)
- Deal headshot damage (500)
- Deal damage with Scoped Weapons to opponents (200)
- Damage opponents different types of weapons (5)
- Deal damage to opponents from at least 4 stories above (200)
- Deal damage with Explosive Weapons to opponents (500)
On top of all these, the best thing about these challenges is that once you complete even a single of them, you will be granted a reward. If you keep completing the challenges before it ends, you can earn up to 14 items, one per a completed challenge.