Fortnite Season 9 Week 3 challenges have started from now and they have been leaked even before the patch update. Thanks to Fortnite’s mightiest heroes, the dataminers, have given us all the information we need to what should we expect with the challenges.
As far as the Week 3 challenges go, it’s based on the same principals as any other one. A total of 7 challenges, three of whom are Free Pass challenges and the rest four are Battle Pass challenges.
Without further ado here are the Week 3 and Week 4 challenges.
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Stage 1: Shifty Shafts and Happy Hamlet in a single match.
Stage 2: Visit Dusty Divot and Sunny Steps in a single match.
Stage 3: Visit Salty Springs and Haunted Hills in a single match.
- Throw the Flying Disc toy and catch it before it lands (0/1)
- Explosive weapon eliminations (0/3)
- Deal damage with different weapons in a single match (0/5)
Here are the challenges leaked by him.
- Stage 1: Land a trick with a Driftboard/1
Stage 2: Get 3 seconds of airtime in quadcrashed/3
Stage 3: Destroy opponents structures with a vehicle/3
- Search chests at Polar Peak or Lonely Lodge/7
- Deal damage to an opponent within 10s after using a Slipstream/200
Although there is now a week left for Week 4 to start, here are the leaked challenges for the fourth week of Fortnite.+