The last update of Fortnite before the Season 7 ends is out, and Epic introduced to us many new things before the launch of next season. Epic Games decision on bringing the gifting feature back made a lot of fans happy as they could send gifts to their friends, and bet on the game events to get gifts to one another. Gifting is available for a limited time and we expect to see it end with the start of next season. Even though gifting is fun, there are some rules and information that you might need to know about it.
- You must be friends for at least 48 hours with the account you want to send a gift.
- Each account can gift 3 times within a 24 hour period.
- Only items that are currently available in the store can be gifted.
- Gifting feature is not available on iOS devices because of Apple’s policies.
- 2FA must be enabled in order to send gifts.
Also, the new weapon Infantry Rifle was added to the game. It’s a semi-automatic weapon with high accuracy. Along with the new weapon, limited time game modes have ben rotating. Previous game mode is now replaced with Catch! In this mode, all the weapons are removed except throwables such as smoke grenades, impulse grenades, shockwave grenades, clingers, port-a-forts, and remote explosives. In Catch!, Chest Spawns have been set to 100 as well as with Floor Spawns. Increased numbers of Supply Drops and drop stack counts with faster circles throughout the game.
There have been some changes to the weapons and items as well.
- Hand Cannon’s environmental damage reduced to 100 from 150.
- Rocket Launcher availability shifted out of Chests and Supply Drops. Epic rarity’s reload speed increased from 2.66 to 3.42 and legendary’s increased to 3.24 from 2.52.
Along with some other bug and performance fixes, last update of Fortnite has not much to speak about. As we all wait for the launch of next season, stay tuned for more information about upcoming features!